You have the creativity and we have the business expertise. If you’re a London based creative entrepreneur looking to raise finance to take your existing creative business to the next stage, we can help!
Tailored Creative Industry Business Support
We understand raising finance for creative businesses can be daunting, and that’s why, through one-to-one businesses advice, we will help you identify any financial barriers you may be facing to enable your business to reach its full potential.
You will be allocated one of our creative industry advisers who’ll provide you with industry specific advice, guidance, contacts and work with you to explore your funding needs, options and growth strategies.
Together you will:
- Develop a strong and finance ready business plan
- Understand what lenders are looking for when you apply for funding
- Receive support in presenting your application to lenders and loan panels
- Gain a stronger understanding of your sector in order to develop a competitive offering
- Get introduced to an existing pool of creative small entrepreneurs through networking events and adviser recommendations.
You are based in London.
You have been trading for at least 18 months.
Your business is part of a creative sector.
We review each loan application on its merits; however we do have a general eligibility and lending criteria which you must meet.
London Small Business Centre is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, reference number 725041
You can find out more about our Complaints Policy: http://smallbusinesscentre.org.uk/finance/complaint-handling-policy/