BUSINESS SUPPORT COMMITMENT
Before we start to work with you there are a few details that we need to clarify:
- We will need you to tell us about any past history (be it financial, business related, medical, or personal, etc.) that may affect the way in which you are able to run a business
- We will need evidence that you are eligible to receive public funding; e.g. Visa restrictions.
What you can expect from us:
As a client of London Small Business Centre you can expect a fair treatment and clear information tailored to the support you need to start-up and grow your business. If at any time you feel that this is not being provided or you would like further information about any of our services, please discuss this with your Business Adviser in the first place or refer to our Complaints Policy.
- Our services cover business planning and implementation, including financial projections, marketing, advertising, premises, accounting issues and skills training.
- Business support will be tailored to your own individual needs. This will be made up of group sessions and one-to-one sessions with a Business Adviser.
- One-to-one sessions with a Business Adviser are likely to take place at least once a month until you have started your business and then on at least 6 occasions during your first year of trading. After that they will be as frequently as you would like.
What we expect from you:
For our relationship to work there are a few things to bear in mind in order to gain the maximum benefit from our support and to help Business Advisers to give you the best support possible.
- Completion of all application forms, and business support documentation to the best of your knowledge.
- Your attendance on set training dates and other pre booked sessions.
- All supplementary work agreed outside of the support sessions completed appropriately.
- Your agreement to provide us with evidence of your identity, address, and trading; e.g. Bank statements, Certificate of Incorporation, VAT registration, NI registration, business invoices.
- Your consent to receive marketing related information and your support in supplying feedback in response to client surveys.
If you want to know more about our policies and the way we operate, please ask us.